Bread rolls are soft and tasty. They are quite easy to make. It recipe and procedure are straightforward.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 30 minutes
1 cup warm milk.
1 tablespoon instant dry yeast.
1/4 cup granulated sugar.
1 teaspoon salt.
3 tablespoons melted butter.
3 cups all purpose flour (360 grams).
1/2 tablespoon salted butter or cooking butter for brushing.
1. Combine warm milk, sugar and yeast in a bowl, cover the bowl and let it sit for 10 minutes or until the yeast forms.
2. Add in your salt, butter, eggs, and 2 1/2 cups of flour. Mix very well with your hand or mixer until well combined.
3. Add the remaining half cup of flour and mix very well for about 8 minutes if you’re using a mixer and about 12 minutes if you are using your hand. Your dough should be soft.
4. Transfer the dough to a lightly greased (oiled) bowl, cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about an hour or more or until the dough doubles in size.
5. Lightly grease your baking sheets or pan and set aside. Deflate the risen dough and divide into 15 parts or more, then form into balls. Cover and leave to rise again for 30 to 45 minute.
6. Preheat oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown.
7. Once bread rolls are lightly browned and cooked, remove from oven, brush with butter and enjoy.