This smoothie contains watermelon, coconut water and honey.
• Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that is good for you. It aids hydration, it contains vitamins C which prevent cell damage from free radicals. It also contains other vitamins like vitamin A, B1, B5, B6. It also contains potassium and magnesium e.t.c.
• Coconut water has low calorie and contains potassium which helps to keep fluid and electrolyte balance in the body, calcium which is vital for strong bones and teeth and also magnesium which aid contraction and relaxation.
• Honey has so many benefits, it works for cough, it also has antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties.
The combination of watermelon, coconut water and honey blended together offers increased level of hydration, strong antioxidant property and also essential nutrients.
– 3 cups chopped and seedless watermelon.
– 1 cup coconut water
– 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
– Ice cubes.
1. Place all ingredients in a blender except ice cubes and blend until smooth. Serve with ice cubes.